To become a big, you must take the following assessments:
Once you have completed these, email your results from the 16 Personalities Test to email@example.com
Requirements for being a Big:
- Must complete week in review every Friday. This is to be completed by the big and little. I would recommend this being completed together, but it is not a requirement.
- Must meet for at least one hour a week outside of chapter events to hang out with his little. It is required you do an activity based around the 4 fold development process to help your little finish his checksheet. Multiple bigs and littles can do events together.
- Must introduce your little to one new brother who has not signed his paddle every week to help all brothers know their little and potentially get a signature.
- When assigning bigs, I will match you up based on factors much as major, interests, relationship built before and during rush, and based on the results from your Strengths Quest and 16 Personalities assessments.
- Everyone except the New Member Educator is allowed to take a little.
- The biggest factor in selecting bigs will be: time commitment, and who can provide the most to their little.
- For those who haven’t completed the expectations from the previous semester such as, lack of time commitment, not getting letter shirts, etc. Failure to do so will result in a probation of not getting a little for that semester.
Summary for Submission
- Take 16 Personalities Test and email results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take Strengths Quest
- Submit Request Below